Saturday, July 16, 2011

Please Vote for Us: The Cutest Cows in the Herd!

Remember how last week was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A?  Well, we participated once again and I can't even tell you how much fun I had dressing my children up!  I have never thought of myself like one of those pageant moms you watch on TV, but I was so proud of my two adorable kiddos as we walked into the restaurant!

Along with the one day of dress up, Chick-Fil-A also hosts a nationwide costume contest to find the cutest cow or group of cows and the winner gets free Chick-Fil-A for a year!  Not that I need another excuse for fast food, but I decided to enter because I think I have the cutest cows in the herd.  So, would you please go here to vote for my photo?  Thanks in advance for the voting love :)





2 comments:

Mari said...

Your babies look adorable in those costumes!

Becca said...

Thanks Mari! They sure are good sports!