Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I have the Best Dad!

Yesterday, Amy hosted playgroup at her mother-in-law's house for several of us along with our kiddos. Amy's husband has now also joined the ranks of a Phoenix fire-fighter and they both were off shift that day. So we decided to invite Andrew & Eric along to experience playgroup for themselves . . . I still can't decide which was the more deciding factor, the wonderful gourmet lunch or the toys!!! Based on the following pictures, I'll let you decide!





On Sunday we spent the afternoon at the Mall with the Price's. We were dying to get out of the house for a change of scenery as last week was exceptionally warm with each day over 111 degrees. It gets too hot to go anyplace in this heat. I know all of you who live in the southeast say it's a dry heat, but 110 is the lowest setting that my oven gets to!!! Anyhow, Amy and I commented as we left the mall that times certainly have changed for our husbands since walking around this mall in high school. Can you imagine what these 2 boys were doing at this mall a few 15 or so years ago?!?!? Does it get any better :) I love you Eric!

1 comment:

The D's said...

Have you noticed how intense the boys were while playing with the train?...Eric and Andrew that is! HA!