Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Great Friends

I consider myself so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing families and moms at this time in my life. I spent so many years dreaming about what it would be like to have my own kids and family, and I never imagined being in the presence of such great
women! This is from Nolan Riley's dedication last week. What an amazing event to be able to celebrate as we have for each other's children. Thank you Amy, Jackie, & Megan, along with several other moms, for making my dreams of motherhood so complete!


The Price's, The Riley's, The Holt's, The D'Ortenzio's


Amy w/Meghan's baby Nolan, Meghan w/Amy's baby Annabelle, Me & Kylie, Jackie & Brody

1 comment:

The D's said...

Becca! You are too sweet! We LOVE you guys! Thank you for being such amazing friends to us!