Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Photography Workshop: $450 class for only $75

Remember the Val Westover Photography Workshop that I raved about back in October?  I haven't seen any groupon deals for it again but I just got an email that they are running a friends & family special just in time for Christmas!  If you know someone that enjoys photography and are still looking for that perfect Christmas gift, you can stop looking :)  This was an amazing learning experience for me and I highly recommend it!  (And just so you know, this is purely my opinion and I am not getting any compensation for saying it!)

Here's the deal:
"Our Friends and Family discount just got better for the holidays: For just $75 your friends and family can register for a workshop and safari--or you could give it as a gift.  Until December 24th the $450 workshop and safari combination is reduced to $75 if you use the code below at checkout.

Until Dec. 24 use this code HOLIDAY to receive $75 pricing

After Dec. 24 use this code PHOTO FRIEND to receive $125 pricing

Click the link below to register:
http://www.eventcomplete.com/dmw/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=203%3Ageneral-registration&catid=54&Itemid=378

Please feel free to forward this email to family and friends since they can receive the same offer if they use the link and code."

No comments: