Friday, November 5, 2010

50% Off Snag & Save Gift Certificate at Notorious P.I.G. BBQ Restaurant

My hubby is a true meat & potatoes kind of guy.  He likes a hearty filling meal and he wears it really well :)  Lucky for him, he eats like this fairly often at the fire stations where they all like this kind of meal!  I on the other hand could nibble all day long and feel satisfied.  And I've been known to serve Cream of Wheat or a packet of oatmeal for dinner at when he's on shift and call it good.  Don't get me wrong, I like meat & potatoes, but I just have no idea how to cook either.  Despite that, he still decided to marry me, so I've decided that my job is to find great deals at restaurants that serve yummy meat & potatoes!


We've seen the new restaurant at Desert Ridge, The Notorious P.I.G., but haven't had the chance to try it out yet, but with today's Snag & Save deal, it looks like we'll be eating there soon.  Actually we won't be at the Desert Ridge location because this deal is only good at the 32nd St & Thunderbird location, but that's well within a reasonable drive for us.

Today's deal is a $30 gift certificate for just $15.  And there's no restriction if you want to order a beer or margarita with your meal if that's your thing (like it is mine).  It says it's not valid during happy hour, but we've found this restriction with any certificate is up to your server's discretion. 

Go here to check out the details and snag your savings!

This deal is available through Sunday.

No comments: