Tuesday, August 10, 2010

40 free Swagbucks for Back To School!

 If you haven't figured it out by now, Swagbucks is one of my favorite things in computer land.  Does it get better than someone "paying" me money to search for things that I needed to find anyways!?!  I used the other major search engine for way too long, but thankfully a friend introduced me to Swagbucks and now I'm hooked!

Basically, Swagbucks is a search engine that awards you with a random number of Swag bucks each time you use it.  I have the toolbar installed and use it just as I would use any other search engine.  The more often you search, the more opportunities there are to win bucks.  Friday is mega Swagbucks day which means that winnings are multiplied to further the chance to earn points.  

Edited:  Looks like the BackToSchool code is only good for new accounts only.  Enter the code after signing up for your new account and it will be added to the 30 points you get for creating your own account.

Here's the best part, to kick off school starting again, they are offering everyone 40 free swagbucks by using the code BackToSchool.   If you don't already have an account set up, create an account and then add this code and you've got 70 bucks towards earning things like Amazon gift cards, Starbucks gift cards, and so many more.

Yippee for Swagbucks!

No comments: