Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Circus Winner is ...

I'm so sorry I forgot to post this yesterday!  We started Vacation Bible School this week and I'm also volunteering with a group of 6 grade school kiddos.  It's been great fun but it's also been so tiring.  I have always admired teachers, but I have a new found appreciation for them spending an entire day with our children.  Bless you each and every one!  Along with VBS, the hubby has been getting ready for a trip and we've been managing a window replacement fiasco and I think my mind just went on vacation.  That's okay because that's what summer is for, right?!?

So the winner of the Circus Ticket giveaway is....

#12 ANNE  who said "My favorite part of the circus is the flying trapeze  routine...too scary for me to do, more fun to watch someone else :)"

Congratulations, Anne, I've sent an email to you to arrange your tickets.  It's still not too late to get your tickets so go here for more details on a special discount just for my readers!

No comments: