Friday, June 11, 2010

Bagged Ice at McDonald's for just $.97

Yesterday, I got to celebrate the upcoming birth of a dear friend's baby girl, little Macy.  (BTW, is that not the cutest name, plus she's decorating with yellow and black/white damask!)  I can't wait to meet this sweet little one and see her little big brother kiss on her! 

If I'm honest with myself, baby showers always cause me to come home and pout for a while and question what the Lord is doing with our family.  I quietly to remind Him of what I want, and ask when will I be   celebrating a new baby, but I'm trying so hard to trust His plan for us and be patient.  Something I'm definitely not so great at all the time.

Anyways, I picked up a few bags ice before heading to the shower and I am so excited to share with you my new tip - McDonald's carries bags of ice for just $0.97!  That's almost half the price of what grocery stores charge and I don't even have to get out of my car!  I hope you enjoy this little tip before all your summer parties get under way :)

No comments: