Monday, October 26, 2009

Please pardon my absence...

Remember a few weeks ago when my husband had strep throat? Well, this was my lucky weekend because on Saturday morning I came down with a hard case of Strep Throat myself. Luckily, I went to the CVS Minute Clinic just a block away (and picked up my $100 coupon book at my visit.) However, because of my Crohn's Disease, they couldn't see me due to my compromised immune system.

Lucky for me, there was a family practice open on Saturday just down the street and they even take my insurance. When it was all said and done, I had filled 2 new prescriptions at CVS, earned two $25 CVS gift cards for filling my new scripts there, and had a wonderful hubby that took care of me and our daughter all weekend long.

I'm so blessed, even when I have strep throat :)

No comments: