Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hoorray Free Photo Book - Offer Extended

Updated 1/21
If you weren't able to take advantage of the free photo album offer from Hoorray.com, they've extended the date to do this until 1/25. That means you still have a few days left to download all your Christmas pictures in time to make your free album! Use the code bzzalbum and just pay $7.95 shipping. I completed mine and it took about 2 hours to load all my pictures and lay them out. This program doesn't have as many options as Shutterfly or Snapfish, which made it a bit faster. I hope the quality is just as great though!

Original Post
Friday, January 16, 2009
Free Photo Book from Hoorray
Click here to get a free photo book from Hoorray.com, just pay shipping & handling. I have never ordered from here so I don't know the quality, but this is a perfect time to capture all the great holiday memories before they are gone!
(Thanks Pam for the heads up!)

Also, you'll notice on my sidebar a place where you can enter your email address and you'll get an email update anytime I post something new. It's super simple and this way, you don't have to worry about missing out on any of the great deals I share!

No comments: