Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Target Scores!


Yesterday, I took my daughter out for the afternoon and we ended up at Target at Desert Ridge. I always enjoy wandering the clearance aisles looking for something I can't pass up.

I needed baseball card sleeves for my new coupon organization project and found a pack of 65 sheets for $9.77, that's cheaper than walmart and I think they are better quality.

I then decided to check and see if I could find one of the few Tag Reader Systems that have been clearanced to $12.98 due to some packaging changes. Good Deal Gal lives very close to me and I figured she had checked the Targets near us. By the grace of God, I found one behind the regularly priced units. I asked an employee if there were more and after checking his system, they had negative 6 of these left - I totally lucked out! Plus I was able to use the $10 off coupon to get this $49 system for $2.48! Yippee!

And, I found a Travel size Hungry Hungry Hippo game. It's priced at $4.99 and there is a $4 off coupon making this item just $.99. This will be a great addition for my gift closet! FYI, these were located in the luggage aisle and not in the toy section.

Let me know if you are successful in finding either of these items and the store you found them at.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip Bec. I went to three closest targets and unfortunatelly they were all out. I will keep the coupon handy :).Lenka