Sunday, September 27, 2009

$8 Haircust at Kohler Academy

I wish I had the ability to cut my husband's hair. I'm sure I could be taught, but I'm always leary of trying something new on something (or someone!) so visible. Now I can feel better, spending less money on his cuts, as a friend just sent me the following info on $8 hair cuts for the entire family every Friday & Saturday! Here is more info from azcentral.com:

"Get a haircut for just $8 at 8 a.m. every Friday and Saturday at Kohler Academy. Price includes shampoo and cut. Regular price is $15-$20.

Offer good through Sept. 30. Call for appointment.

Hours:
9 a.m.-8 p.m. Tuesdays-Wednesdays,
12:30 -9 p.m. Thursdays,
8 a.m.-6:15 p.m. Fridays-Saturdays.

Kohler Academy, 13402 N. Scottsdale Road, Suite B-160, Scottsdale, 480-222-9540."

1 comment:

Amy said...

My friend is starting beauty school at the academy in Avondale in October! Yay for cheap haircuts and hi-lights!