Sunday, August 30, 2009

Coupon Savings Podcast


Last month, I was asked to be a guest speaker for HomeMakers By Choice with founder Donna Otto. I wish my scanner was working so I could show you the picture I got to take with Donna - she's definitely a celebrity in my book! It was such a great opportunity to meet her and I have so much respect for the things she is teaching women. In her own words, "HBC is a great place to make new friends, hear practical teaching and find support, refreshment and encouragement among like-minded women." Who couldn't benefit from something like this every so often. It was such an honor to have Donna ask me to speak about something so near and dear to my heart and I love that I have another chance to share my learnings with you.

There are 2 podcasts available for you to listen to, Coupon Savings 1 and Coupon Savings 2. The first is general ideas for saving money in every aspect of life and the second is more specific to grocery savings.

Here are the links to listen online and/or download the MP3 file to your IPOD.
Coupon Savings 1 (8/24/09)
Coupon Savings 2 (8/25/09)

I pray that you will be encouraged to stretch your dollars further by listening to these tips!

1 comment:

eye drop combigan said...

Thanks for helping all by posting this valuable information in this great article.