Thursday, July 23, 2009

Albertson's: Dr Pepper 12 pk for $0.15 each


We don't drink soda very often, but when I do, my choice is always Dr Pepper. Recently I was introduced to Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper and I love it just as much! This morning I was at Albertson's to stock up on planter's peanuts 2 for $3, but it looks like I'm going to be headed back to stock up on this sale!

I've been told that when you buy 4 12-packs of Dr. Pepper at Albertsons for $10.58 plus tax (you should get two 12-packs free as part of the Coke deal currently running), you'll receive a $10 catalina to use on your next order. That makes it $0.58 for four 12-packs!!!

You can roll this deal using the $10 catalina earned on your first order to buy 4 more 12-packs and receive another $10 catalina and so on. Here's your chance to stock up on Dr. Pepper for less than $0.15 per 12-pack! That's a pretty good deal in my opinion!!!

1 comment:

Juli said...

I tried this today and it didn't work. Do you have to get a certain kind? Is it four total or six you have to buy? I tired it with four . . . two regular, and two cherry and nothing printed and nothing was free. It was $18+ for four 12 packs. If anybody knows, please let me know.

Thanks!

Juli