Friday, June 26, 2009

Free Recipes from Betty Crocker


I have a confession to make... I hate to cook.

Anyone who knows me even a little bit knows this and I'm trying to make myself better, but it's going to take a while. It took me 30 years to hate to cook so naturally it will take the same to learn to love it, right :)

Well, this afternoon, I decided to try some new recipes I got in my inbox from Betty Crocker. The first is Impossibly Easy Apricot Pie and it's about to come out of the oven! The apricot sounded so refreshing and anything that is impossibly easy is definitely for me. The other is this super yummy looking banana bread. Our family never seems to eat all the bananas I purchase before going bad, so our freezer was beginning to look like a banana graveyard. I can't wait to try this lighter recipe and see how it tastes!

Here is your chance to get the same wonderful recipes delivered to you for free from Betty Crocker! Plus, they always include money saving coupons that are great for keeping your baking cupboard stocked. I hope you enjoy the new recipes as much as I do and sign up before it's too late!

No comments: