Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bookman's Kid's Club


I want to say welcome to those of you that are recent subscribers that are also homeschoolers! Along with the regular great deals I post, I'll try to keep my eyes peeled for deals that might interest your needs specifically. If you have any great coupons or money saving tips to share, please email me know so I can spread the word.

Thanks to Juli for leting me know about the great kid's program at Bookman's Bookstores!

Sign up for Bookman's Kid Club and you receive a card for 10% off purchases, plus the kids get a $5 coupon in the mail for their birthday. They also have a wonderful summer reading program where they give $5 at the Mesa Bookmans and $10 at the Phoenix Bookmans when you turn in 10 book reports. Additionally, if you are a teacher or homeschool, join their Educator's Program. Just bring an ID proving this (Affidavit of Intent to Homeschoool works) and receive a card for 20% off educational related purchases. Thanks for sharing this valuable information Juli!

Find a Bookman's Store closest to you here.

No comments: