Thursday, June 25, 2009

$10 Reward card from Gap brands


If you currently have a Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic credit card, if you update your phone number and email address here, Gap will send you a $10 reward card good at any of the Gap brand stores! I don't use our Old Navy credit card very often at all, but about every third month, I get a note in my statement that if I use the card 4 times that month, they will send me a $20 reward certificate. I'll never turn down free money and I put gas and groceries on that card to be paid off every month anyways!

Pairing this $10 reward with the Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards Instant Win game I won last month should earn a bag full of great new clothes for super cheap!

Now, I would not suggest opening a card just for these types of benefits, but if you already have store credit cards, there are definitely benefits for being a customer, especially in this economy when everyone is trying to earn our business!

No comments: