Sunday, May 31, 2009

Craigslist Time-Saver

Wow, I so wish I knew about this feature when I first started using Craigslist! It's called CraigsToolbox. We are huge fans of this free online classifieds and have bought some amazing bargains and sold some great things as well. The most time consuming part of it seems to be going from the search results page, opening the pictures to see it's not what I'm looking for, and then going back and doing it again and again. What a waste of time! I just found this website that will actually download the pictures onto the first search results screen so I no longer have to click to view the pictures - they come up automatically. A great way to save some time in my busy life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it's really a time saver tool box but please also specify it's features.

Alyssa

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step