Saturday, May 30, 2009

200 Free Prints Plus Free Shipping!


I love taking photos with my new camera and I'm definitely going to take advantage of this amazing offer! Photo Cubbie is currently offering this great trial offer freebie so you can try their prints and their service and hopefully pay for more.

Here are the details:

* Click here to go to Photo Cubbie and sign up.

* You are trying their service for free for 7 days. Please mark your calendars ( email, cell phone and planner ) to alert you to the end of your trial. I always like to mark mine a few days early, as you never know if you may be busy on the day your calendar alert pops up. Take into consideration weekends, too, when they may be closed.

* Upload 100 photos. They do have a bulk load.

* Finish the Check out process.

And, that is it! You photos will be processed and on their way soon.

To get the next 100, on Monday June 1st, while still under your 7 day free trial, you can upload and get another 100 photos free with free shipping.

Part of the program you are testing includes 100 Free Photos every month! So, since your trial covers both May and June, you get 200. I did this last month and got all 200 of mine and they were wonderful! I already have them in my photo albums.

No comments: