Wednesday, March 11, 2009

a bit under the weather

I'm so sorry I haven't posted lately, but I've been sick in bed the past few days. I had a bad reaction to an antibiotic, but hope to be back up and running tomorrow! Thanks for hanging in with me.

To end with a good note, my sister-in-law, Susan, encouraged me to enter the Arizona's Thriftiest Contest through azcentral.com. It wasn't too hard an application, so I entered last weekend. I just got notified this morning that I'm one of 20 semi-finalists!!! I'll post a link later when I can find it, but how fun is that! Thanks to all of you for your continued support of my deals!

And don't forget to get your diapers at Walgreens this week!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better!!! Thanks for all the deals! I am getting my canvas print today. Congrats on the semis :)
Lenka

Amy said...

We missed you at Bible Study, Becca! Sorry the anit-biotic didn't work, but actually made things worse..?