Sunday, February 1, 2009

Win a Cannon Rebel Camera!!!



When my hubby & I got married, we imagined that we would have a household full of little Holt's running around. We were more than blessed with our beautiful daughter almost 3 years ago and we can't imagine life without her! However, we didn't imagine the health problems I would encounter and that we would ever be considering adoption. (Isn't it reassuring that the Lord knows our path even before we take it!) I know that adoption can be extremely expensive and I'm forever grateful & confident knowing that the Lord will provide the money we need when & if the time comes for us. So, in the meantime, it's so gratifying for me to be able to support others currently raising support for their adoptions!

There are 2 websites that I want to ask you to visit that are raising money to bring their babies home! The first, Bags for Zaza, is an online auction for beautiful handmade purses & bags. She is doing this as a service to her in-laws and what a talent she has!!! Check out her website and you can bid weekly for these amazing items!

The other website I just found is called a sister for the bean. They are hosting an awesome raffle that you can buy tickets for to win a canon rebel camera, camera bag & camera strap for only $5 a ticket. It's a prize package worth hundreds I want to get into freelance photography for fun so this was definitely the place for me.

Please, go check out these sites and see what you think for yourself!

No comments: