Monday, February 23, 2009

My Big Fat Ebates Check!!!


On Saturday, I picked up my mail and was so excited to see my envelope from Ebates because inside was a check for $37.49 in FREE MONEY!!! Ebates is a super simple website that I go to before making online purchases and they give a % of your purchase back to you. For example, when I order something through Shutterfly, I go to ebates.com first and I receive 13% cash back from them. When I ordered my daughter's bedspread from JCPennys.com I went to ebates first and I got a percentage back from them too! It truly is free money that I'm passing up when I don't go through ebates, and I kick myself when I forget to use it!

Here is the best part, refer your friends to Ebates.com and they will give you and your friends $5 when they sign up and become qualified members. Plus, for every five friends you refer, they give you another $5 bonus for a total of $30. There's no limit to how much you can earn so refer everyone you know to Ebates.com! If you don't have an account set up yet, use this link to get your $5 bonus!