Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Great Diaper Deal at Fry's


I had to make a quick run into Fry's this morning and ran past the diaper aisle on my way to the milk. I'm glad I did because I got a screaming deal on the Kroger diapers! The Kroger Comfort brand is on sale for $5.99 from $9.99. On top of that, all the packages with the old color/design had $3 off peelies on them, but they were good on all the kroger diapers! With the peelie, it brought it down to just $2.99 per package! For size 6, that's just $0.11 each!!! I stocked up for my daugher and I have a baby shower coming up that I'll be stocking up for as well!

These probably won't last long so don't wait until next Tuesday night to do your shopping!

1 comment:

cellcept 500 mg tablet said...

I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.