Sunday, February 15, 2009

BuzzAgents love Chili's



One of the online companies that I found a while back that has been so good to me is BzzAgent. It's a word of mouth advertising company that gives members products and then asks them to report back on what people's response was. I've received some really great free stuff from the company including gift certificates to a yummy body care company, Fruits & Passions, free Big Mouth Burgers Burgers at Chili's, free gourmet turkey sausages, and best of all, a Free Harmony One Universal remote worth over $200! It's a free company to sign up with so check out details here!

This week, I was invited to participate in another campaign with Chili's. It's for their new Guiltless Grill menu and I can't wait to go try it! The 6 item menu includes a honey-mustard glazed salmon, carne asada steak meal, buffalo chicken sandwich, black bean burger, and more, and the best part is that each entree is 750 calories or less and 25 grams of fat or less! They're able to keep the items healthy by using more spices, grilling instead of frying to lock in flavor, and steaming methods to give us all the flavor and a lot less guilt! Check out the new guiltless menu here and let me know what you think! Personally, I can't wait to try the salmon so I'll let you know how it goes later!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I just got my Chili's campaign kit in the mail too! I'm going today for lunch with my step-sister before I take her to the airport :-)