Friday, February 13, 2009

Brother in Town

My brother, Ryan, is in the Navy and recently had to spend a month in San Diego to get re-certified for his new job in Norfolk, VA. His wife has been back in VA for the past month with her mom getting their new house settled and decorated, so I hope that Ryan shares her same taste! (I know you did a fabulous job, Natalie.) On his way to drive back across the country, he stopped by and slept/visited with our family for a few days. We're praying for your safe travels, Ryan, and we can't wait to come visit when VA isn't under 12 inches of snow!!! Hugs & kisses to you both!

Ryan, me & Kylie with our Grandparents

Ryan with Grandma & Grandpa Burns

Me & Kylie, Mom & Joe, Ryan, Grandma & Grandpa Burns

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did Bella take that last photo?!?!?! I know she was with you guys that night and comes from a daddy that loves photography, but can she really already be attached at 6 months of age?!?!