Monday, January 26, 2009

Free Appetizer at Macaroni Grill



We received a generous gift card to Macaroni Grill for Christmas, so before heading out to use it the other night, I did a google search for Macaroni Grill coupoons. As you can probably imagine, I came across directions for how to get a coupon for a free appetizer so I thought I would share it with all of you. Sign up for their Mac Pack here and they will email you a coupon for the free appetizer!

Macaroni Grill currently has a great dinner promo that includes a salad, entree, & dessert for only $12! Both my hubby & I got our own meal, split the free appetizer, and we definitely didn't forget the frozen belinni :) A fabulous meal and we only spent $35for a full course dinner. Actually we didn't spend anything since it was a gift card. Then we headed to Harkins movie to use the free tickets we got from Old Navy when they were running a pre-holiday promotion. So, in honor of Visa, in case they want me to do a review of one of their products, to recap our evening:

Macaroni Grill dinner: Free with another $15 left to spend
Harkins movie: free and another 2 movie passes to use this week
A morning to sleep in past my 2 year old's 5:46 am wake-up call: PRICELESS!!!

No comments: