Thursday, June 19, 2008

Our Vacation to Colorado

We just got home from Colorado where we got to attend my dad's wedding in Estes Park in Rocky Mountain National Park. I lived in Colorado for a few years as a child, so it was a fun trip down memory lane for me. Eric enjoyed seeing my hometown, my schools, and where I lived, and we both agreed that Ft. Collins is definitely someplace where we could live if they ever get a Phoenix Fire Dept there :) We spent time with friends and explored new places and thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful weather and surrounding. We also fueled our desire to start camping again, so if anyone wants to join us in the mountains definitely give us a call! The wedding was beautiful and Congratulations to my dad & Brenda, best wishes to you!

3 comments:

The Prices said...

Looks like a beautiful trip and what cute cabins! Glad you're back!

The D's said...

WOWSERS! Colorado is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! It looks like something out of a movie! The trip looks like it was heavenly! Welcome back!

The Riley's said...

I love the picture of Kylie driving the car...it won't be too long before she really does!
What an awesome trip & gorgeous pictures. We can't wait to see you guys:)