Monday, October 17, 2011

Free Photo Book from Paper Coterie


If you want to be inspired to make great memories for your kids and document their childhood, then you will definitely want to check out The Mom Creative and her series 31 days of Memory Keeping.  Today's tip is all about creating photo books, but the best part is that Paper Coterie is offering customers a FREE Photo Book!

I took advantage of their $40 free credit a few months back and part of my order was the So Grateful book. I was so impressed with my book, it was very simple to create, and the end result is super high quality and one of my most cherished books.  My favorite part of Paper Coterie is the amazing selection of pre-designed formats and templates.  There are so many to choose from and it makes it super simple to create just what you are looking for in a short time. 

Use the code MOMCREATIVE2 at checkout by October 23rd to get your free book.

Thanks Paper Coterie!!!

No comments: