Thursday, August 18, 2011

Free $10 Credit to Rue La La for New Members

If you haven't already signed up for Rue La La, through 8/23 only they are offering a $10 credit towards your first purchase for new customers.  Rue la la offers a great selection of designer items at some significant savings.  The only downfall is the shipping in my opinion, but you can get some great deals on things if you know what you are looking for.  The $10 credit will expire on 9/18 if you don't use it before then.

To be perfectly honest, sometimes I get caught up in the "excitement" of a daily deal and buy before I really think about it as much as I would if I was standing in a store holding it.   But the deals can also save you a ton of money if you know what you're looking for and you are patient for it to comes up.  You just have to know yourself and know what kind of spending temptation you personally can handle :)

No comments: