Thursday, May 5, 2011

Get $40 worth of personalized jewelry for $20 at Mamapedia

I received a personalized necklace from The Vintage Pearl for Christmas and I absolutely love it!  It sounds really silly but everytime I put it on, I feel like a true mom that can "wear" the title proudly :)  It's the little things that make me smile now!

Today's Mamapedia deal is a $40 voucher for $20 worth of personalized jewelry at Nelle & Lizzy and they have some super cute things!  I hadn't heard of this company until today but they have some really great items that would make perfect gifts - especially for moms!  If you still need a Mother's Day gift, your order likely won't arrive in time to give to her in person, but you can print a picture of it and wrap it up so she knows something is in the mail made specially for her!

No comments: