Friday, March 4, 2011

Free $10 Picaboo Credit Wth New Referral Program

I've created online books with several companies including My Publisher, Snapfish, Shutterfly, Kodak Gallery, and a few others.  After trying most of what is available, my favorite site that allows the most customization and options for layouts is Picaboo.  They allow you to turn & move pictures, move placements of titles, add additional pictures to a layout and more.  They also have the best customer service in my experience, as I had an issue and they worked with me to solve it to my liking.

Picaboo has just launched a new referral program where you can earn a $10 credit for every person that signs up with your link.  Simply sign up for your own account here and then create your own link to share with your friends!

A few weeks ago, I picked up a Groupon deal for Mixbook so I'm anxious to try out this site.  Mixbook appears to be much more like a true digital scrapbooking program with all the elements and features of scrapbooking, so I'll let you know how I like it when I start that book!

No comments: