Wednesday, January 19, 2011

*Hot* LivingSocial Daily Deal: $20 Amazon Gift Card for $20

Living Social is the newest daily deal site to pop up offering discounts to local residents.  But there is something unique about Living Social.  After you buy the deal, when you share the deal with friends and 3 of them purchase it also, then your purchase actually becomes free!  I love the idea of sharing something you love with friends and then getting a reward for sharing it. 

Today's LivingSocial deal is a $20 Amazon Gift Card for just $10.  That's a savings of 50%, and I don't think I have every heard of a discount like this at Amazon.  This deal is only good until early Thursday morning so don't wait if you are interested.  I know I have missed a ton of deals because I meant to "get back to it" which never happened...

And if you are getting too many emails from these sites, you can always edit your profile to change your email preferences.  Want another way to earn free Amazon gift cards, check out Swagbucks if you're not already using them!

Thanks, Erin!

No comments: