Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Swagbucks: Get paid $$ to search the internet

Many of you are new to my money saving blog and might not know about Swagbucks.  (Welcome BTW!)  I don't want to leave you in the dark about one of my absolute favorite things so read on to learn how you can get paid to do normal searching on the internet. 

I used the big G search engine for years because I didn't know there was another option.  It gave me tons of results but most of them weren't what I was looking for at all.  However, I recently found a search engine that actually pays me to search the internet!  To be totally honest,  I was convinced there was a hidden catch or it was a scheme, but I've been using Swagbucks for months now and there really is no catch!  It's just as simple as the other search engine - the only difference is I've now earned $25 using Swagbucks.  Gotta love totally free money for doing the same thing I was doing before!

In a nutshell, Swagbucks is a free rewards program that lets you can earn points for doing web searches, online shopping, taking polls and a few more things.  Just a few searches each day will help you earn points pretty quickly to trade in for things like iPod Touches, DVDs, Blu-Ray players, and my favorite, Amazon Gift Cards!  It takes 450 points to trade for a $5 Amazon gift card so a few searches each day can earn you $5-$10 bucks a month.  Since I started using Swagbucks, I've purchased a new camera lense & bag and most of my Christmas gifts using swagbucks - they really work!

To sweeten the deal, anyone that signs up will earn 30 free swagbucks right off the bat just for signing up for a free account.  You can download the toolbar to make it even easier to do your searches.  (BTW, I'm pretty leery of downloading much onto my computer but I've had zero issues with this toolbar.)

Go here to sign up for your own account and start earning your own swagbucks!

No comments: