Monday, August 2, 2010

Free Photo Book from Picaboo

I've been making digital scrapbooks of our family for the past 3-4 years and it's been so much easier for me than traditional scrap-booking.  In fact I was just telling a friend that I no longer have that desire to do traditional scrap-booking so I wait for good discount codes like this one!  I used Picaboo several years ago and was really happy with the quality and the options. 

If you are new to Picaboo, now is a great chance for you to try creating a large 20 page custom scrapbook for FREE.  Just pay shipping which is around $9.  Doesn't get much cheaper than this, friends!

Use the code FREEBK at checkout but don't wait too long because this offer expires August 31st.  (BTW, can you believe it's already August!?!)

Check out more details and start creating your book here!

No comments: