Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

I have found that most of my favorite websites and blogs have been recommended to my by other people.  Great decorating tips, simple crafting ideas, easy summer games & activities with the kids, and more wasted time perusing the internet :)  So, in the spirit of sharing, I thought I would share some of my favorite websites with you in hopes that you might get as much enjoyment  from them that I have!  I'll try to share more of these with you each week but these are some of my top favorites for now!

Pinching Your Pennies - FREE coupon/grocery store match-ups
I check these every week before I go to the grocery store to maximize my coupon savings.  I know they don't match up everything that's out there and they normally don't match printable coupons, but I find this is the simplest & fastest site that works for our family.  I also supplement with other money saving websites & blogs around the web.

Knock-Off Wood:  Free woodworking plans for handy people that want to make their own knock off versions of high end furnishings.

Babysteals:  Offers a new discounted baby and/or kid deal each day.  They have things like BabyLegs, Ergo carriers, Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bags, and so much more.

Thrifty Decor Chick:  Tons of great DIY decorating ideas and tips.  I've gotten so many great ideas from her and still have a long list of things to try myself!

Imperfectly Beautiful:  Another awesome site full of great ideas for decorating, crafting, and so much more.  You have to check it out for yourself!

I really want to add to my list, so would you be willing to share your favorite websites with me? 

No comments: