Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Catching Up & Awesome Scottsdale Hotel Deal

The last few weeks of life have been so busy and full of fun, friends, and work that I can't believe it's already the end of July.  Sorry I've kinda' been MIA but I've been living in the moment and enjoying every second of it!

Through the end of September, the Scottsdale Millennium hotel is running an amazing Eat & Retreat deal, pay $100 for an overnight stay at the hotel and receive $100 in food & beverage credit during your stay.  It doesn't get much better than this so it was the perfect excuse for a girl's weekend away! We've done this girls weekend the past 2 summers and we plan to make it an annual trip (and maybe in 25 years we'll make our trip to Hawaii or Cancun)! 

When I got married 8+ years ago, I prayed that the group of friends we had in our life at that time would be a part of our lives forever.  I'm such a lucky girl because the Lord has honored that request and I have some of the best friends in the entire world!  Last weekend, 4 of us were able to take advantage of this amazing deal as we spent the days relaxing by the pool, drinking adult beverages, shopping without kids, and encouraging each other.  It was so nice to recharge and come back to our families refreshed and I can't wait until next summer comes around again! 

I also had a dear friend come into town 2 weeks ago that I've been spending a lot of time with.  I lived with her in college, she was in my wedding, and I like to say she introduced my hubby and I to each other.  She moved out of the country several years ago when she married a wonderful man and I'm so lucky that her parents still live here because she comes back home to visit each year.  This visit is extra special because they are looking to purchase a home, so I've been spending lots of time taking them around as their Realtor.  I love that my "real"  job lets me spend time with people and participate in such major life events with them.

My life is so rich because of sweet friends and may I remember to thank the Lord for these gifts each day :)

No comments: