Wednesday, July 7, 2010

$1.50 cheesecake slices at Cheesecake Factory

Yummy, my mouth is already watering (not because I like sugar or anything!)  On Thursday July 29th, stop by Cheesecake Factory with this coupon in hand to get a piece of their Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake for only $1.50!  These are typically between $7 - $9 so there's some major savings.  My hubby is a huge fan of anything peanut butter and/or chocolate so I'm sure he'll be all over this one, and I definitely need to support my husband in where he wants to eat, right! 

To get the coupon, go here to "like" Cheesecake Factory on Facebook.  Then print your invitation along with your ID to get the discount.

Anyone want to meet up for super delicious cheesecake followed by a long hard workout at the gym :)

No comments: