Friday, May 14, 2010

Our projects this week...




I've got a special girl's 4th birthday party coming up next weekend and I'm super excited about what I found yesterday.  I'm going with this theme from The TomKat Studio and I can't wait to see it come together!!!  I picked up these ice cream bowls, saucers, paper goods & table cloth at CVS!  (Seriously how can I live without this place :))  I'm also getting one of these personalized tutus for the birthday girl.  I love having such a girly girl!




I'm also attempting my own version of this project to put up in the playroom.  Ummm, these letters have been sitting in my office for almost 12 months now...  so now that I've told everyone else what I'm doing, maybe they will be done in the next month :)


And finally, my daughter's hair clip drawer is overflowing so I decided to make my own organizer.  I can't find a picture of what I'm making but I've seen them everyplace and I know I can make one myself.  Hopefully it will be finished soon!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wow, I LOVE that tomkat website and think the "Ice Scream, You Scream..ice cream" theme is so darling. Fun, festive, and fab colors too. Cant wait to see all the pictures. Happy Birthday to your girlie girl!!