Saturday, May 8, 2010

Massive Children's Consignment Event in North West Phoenix May 16-18

I just recently learned of a wonderful kids/maternity consignment event and I can't wait to check out!  Kids clothes at garage sales typically go for so little that selling them often getting ready for a sale takes more time than it's worth.  Thank goodness there is an event like the Rhea-Lana Children's Consignment Event coming May 16-18th to Northwest Phoenix to The Shops at Norterra!  This is a great place to sell & purchase high quality and name brand clothes that would be otherwise way out of our budget!

If you want to sell anything, you simply enter the information for your clothes/furniture/toys/etc online and then complete the process within about an hour shortly before the sale.  You make between 70-80% of the profits and there are incentives for new & expecting moms, moms that help at the event, and a few others.  The deadline for submitting items for sale is just a few days away so if you want to be involved as a seller, be sure to check details and deadlines here.

If you want to simply shop, check out the shopping hours here and get ready for some amazing deals!

There are tons more details information so be sure to check out the website here!

I've never participated in this before but I will plan to attend and check it out for myself.  I wish I knew what the future held for our adoption so I could shop with a purpose, but I guess I'll wait until next year's sale!

No comments: