Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Free Photo Book from Picaboo

I have realized that for me, digital scrapbooking is so much faster and easier than traditional scrapbooking. That's why I am so excited when companies offer codes for FREE Photo books! That is exactly what Picaboo is offering right now! Use the code AFFLGB to create a free classic photo book.

This offer doesn't expire until March 31, so there is plenty of time to take advantage of this. However, most of the time, I wait until the last day to take advantage of these and the website is always much slower because of everyone else that has done the same thing. This time, I think I'll give myself a deadline that is a week earlier, I'll see how that goes!

You can also use the code BGFMAR to buy one book and get another one free.

Thanks, Rachael!

No comments: