Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Script Gift Card Program


This is a guest post from one of my friends and readers, Amy. She has been given the opportunity to further her child's education at a Christian preschool by selling gift cards for the places we shop everyday! Her school receives a small profit for each gift card sold and that money is set aside to help pay for her son's tuition. For those of you participating in the 30-Day Giving Challenge, please consider ordering gift cards from her as part of the 30-Day giving Challenge.


Christmas is getting close, can you believe it? Have you started thinking about that hard to shop for person on your list? Get them a giftcard! The giftcard program at Ryan's school is working out well and it is really helping with our tuition.

If you are ready to get some of your Christmas shopping out of the way, order a giftcard from me! There are hundreds of retailers that participate across the US. And if you don't find what you're looking for here, let me know and I'll find out if it's a participating retailer. For example, those of you who live in AZ looking for a Fry's grocery store giftcard won't find it on this link because Script is based in Michigan and there is not a Fry's in Michigan. However, when I log in to my account, it's specific to AZ retailers so I can get it.

One more thing, if you would like to order a giftcard for Christmas but aren't quite ready, you can do that through me at any time, it doesn't have to be this week's order. Orders that are placed by Monday mornings are available to pick up on Friday mornings. I will pick them up and deliver them to you.

Thanks for taking the time to consider this and let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to email me with questions or to place orders!
Seasons Greetings!
Amy

amyjenkins3 (at) gmail (dot) com

No comments: