Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I love Ebates.com


Do you order things online? I've never been a big online shopper with the exception of a few places. I order my photo prints/books online, I take advantage of a select few awesome deals, and I buy restaurant.com certificates online. Having said that, I still end up with a good amount of money in my ebates account each quarter. With the holidays right around the corner, there's a good chance that many of you are going to be doing shopping online. Take less than 1 minute to sign up for your own account to get paid back some of what you will spend this year. It's so easy to get your own account & I'm going to tell you exactly how to do it:

1. Go to ebates.com
2. To create a new account, simply enter your name and create a password - literally takes 15 seconds!
3. Once that is complete, simply enter the website you want (ex: restaurant.com) and that's it - really!

Upon your first order, your account will now be credited with a $5 sign-up bonus as well as a varying percentage back from your order. For example, I recently bought a comforter for my daughter's bed. I signed into my ebates account and then entered jcp.com. It took me directly to JCPenny's webpage where I ordered the comforter. Ebates was offering 3% cash back, so after my order was complete I instantly received an email notifying me of the credit I received in my account! Truly it's that simple!

Here are a few examples of online retailers and your cash back earned:

Magazines.com 21% cash back
Shutterfly.com 15% cash back
Snapfish.com 10% cash back
Restaurant.com 15% cash back
KodakGallery.com 15% cash back

And there are thousands more retailers. Even if you don't do a lot of shopping, an unexpected check in the mail is always a blessing when you aren't expecting it. and if you do shop online frequently, you can earn a good chunk of change to put back into savings or use somehow as part of the 30-Day Giving Challenge.

Regardless of how you shop, taking the 15 seconds to sign up for your account will pay you back more than you think and it's always nice to have unexpected money in the mailbox every few months :)

Let me know how much you have received from ebates by leaving a comment below.

No comments: