Sunday, November 29, 2009

CVS Deals 11/29-12/5


It's crazy that we're already into December this week! Check out all the CVS match ups here.

I've been taking a bit of a break from my usual couponing. In fact, I haven't stepped foot into CVS or Walgreens for several weeks now! I had so many other things going on in life that something had to give and that was the easiest. But, thanks to great stockpiling I've been able to do, I only had to go to the store for the daily staples like milk, eggs, yogurt, and a few other things. It's such a blessing to have the things our family needs on hand without paying full retail for them. Plus we were able to donate several bags to Neighborhood Ministries and Operation Christmas Shoebox. How have you been able to help others with your stockpile?

Thanks Money Saving Mom!

No comments: