Saturday, October 3, 2009

**Hot Deal** Gevalia coffee maker, 2 boxes of coffee for $9.99 (includes shipping)



***This is an awesome deal and I'm sure it will go quickly!***

For only $9.95 shipped, you can get 2 boxes of Gevalia coffee, a stainless steel scoop, and a FREE coffeemaker!!

You will also be automatically enrolled in their autoship program (where you can receive coffee on a regular basis), but if you decide you don't want to stay in the autoship program, just call and cancel when you receive your order and nothing will ever be charged to your card again.

Just remember to call to cancel as soon as you receive your shipment!

Order HERE before the deal is over!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey Becca,
I went and tried to take part of this deal and my subtotal actually charged shipping ($5.95). So the total was like $16. Now, don't get me wrong, $16 for all that is a good deal, but I'm still too cheap and don't want to pay the extra $6 in shipping, that's a deal breaker to me :-). I didn't go through with placing my order, but maybe shipping is waived after you give them your credit card...?