Monday, August 3, 2009

Wild Olive Tees - New Kids Line


Do you remember a while back when I posted about the Wild Olive t-shirt company that I fell in love with? I'm in luck because now they have a line for kids! I love the chance to start teaching our kiddos what is important from such a young age. And a shirt with a bible verse is much better, in my opinion, than a shirt with a huge logo on it. If we are going to be free walking billboards for something, I like to think that I'm free advertising for Christ and not something else!

Check out their website here and you can see the new kids line as well as the adult tees. Let me know which is your favorite!

2 comments:

Amy said...

My friends sell some really awesome graphic t-shirts with bible verses on them. They used to sell them in mega-churches and Christian bookstores but now they just want to get rid of them. So they are $7 each or 2 for $10! I think I have an email from her with pictures of the shirts. I'll try to find it and forward it. Pam bought a few!

Amie said...

Thanks for spreading the word! You have been entered into our giveaway.
Blessings!
:)
Amie
www.wildolivetees.com