Sunday, August 9, 2009

Schwann's $10 Free Food

I've never used a home delivery service for food but I've told my husband that when we become millionaires, I'm hiring a live-in chef! That's how much I love to cook (how do you convey sarcasm via email?!?)

This isn't the same but Schwan's Home Food Delivery company is trying to lure more customers by offering $10 in free food to the first 500,000 first time customers! You just have to be in their delivery area. This was released a week ago but I just placed my order this morning and it worked for me. Your item must be $9.99 or less and there are no shipping fees charged! These items are definitely a luxury and much more than I would pay in the grocery store, but I can't pass up free. I'm trying the frozen oatmeal raisin cookies because I love frozen cookie dough and it's always nice to pop a few of these in the oven before friends come over. You've got nothing to lose so place your order before it's gone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!
I just got my oatmeal raisin cookies yesterday. Baked just a few. Delicious!