Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Restaurant.com 80% off


Last night, my hubby and I had the chance to do a date night. We were in luck because I had a Restaurant.com gift certificate in my wallet for Pizza Picasso. We had never tried this restaurant before, but I gave it a shot because of the 80% off sale on Restaurant.com. I'm glad we did because it will certainly go onto our list of favorites!

Now it's your turn to try some new restaurants because Restaurant.com is again offering 80% off all their gift certificates. The sale makes $10 certs only $0.80 and $25 certs only $2! What a deal!

Use the code TASTE to get the discount, offer good until Aug 31.

Don't forget to go thru Ebates to get 15% back on your purchases! If you're not already a member, sign up for free and get an additional $5 just for signing up!

No comments: