Friday, August 28, 2009

Legoland Deal for Homeschoolers


Here's a deal from Juli that is for those of you that homeschool. Looks like fun and I hope that many of you can take advantage of the savings! I love it when readers alert me to great deals so don't hesitate to email me or leave a comment if you see something great - and I'll be sure to link back to you so readers know it was your find!

"Legoland has "Homeschool Days" on most Mondays during the school year. There are some exceptions, so make sure you check out their website to verify which days are valid. Adults and children can get in for only $17 or $21 if you want to do the aquarium too. (I'm not sure how you make time to do both in a day, though!) If you just want to do the aquarium it's $9. Make sure you sign up at least two weeks in advance and they'll email you the coupon. Simple, fun, and fairly cheap, considering admission is usually $65 for adults and $55 for kids!"

http://www.legoland.com/groups/education/homeschool.htm

2 comments:

Ricky and Kristi Rogers said...

Do you know where to get deals on Disneyland?

Becca said...

Hi Kristi,

The best website I found for anything related to Disney is mousesavers.com. The author has tons of information and it was a huge resource for our trip in April. We even found our best hotel rates using the travel agent
she suggested!

Good luck and I hope you have a wonderful time.

Thanks for reading The Holt House!
Becca