Friday, August 21, 2009

Free Portrait at Picture People


When my daughter was born, I was very ambitious and went to the mall each month to have pictures taken of her for the first year. I can almost guarantee that this won't happen with our next children but I'm glad that I was able to capture all the quick changes of her first year.

The only way that I didn't blow our budget on these pictures was by taking advantage of JC Penny's $7.99 Portrait Packages and the free 8 x 10 offers from Picture People. And, I HAD to have enough will-power to not purchase any more than my free photo. Luckily I only broke my rule once and it wasn't a costly purchase, but only you know if you can handle this temptation!

If you can say no to the adorable pictures they flash in front of you, then take this coupon with you to Picture People for a free 8 x 10 or 10 x 13 picture. Beware they will take lots of pictures to tempt you to buy more...but stay strong and remember your budget! This offer is good thru Nov 23, 2009 so lots of time. Think Halloween, fall photo, back to school, etc.

No comments: