Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Birthday America!


In a few days, our country will celebrate an amazing day in history, our independence day. I praise the Lord every day that we live in America with the freedoms that so many have sacrificed so greatly for. I remember those, like my brother Ryan, who have fought and will continue to fight every day to preserve the liberties and luxuries that we have today, and I pray that we continue to fight for those freedoms. Thank you to each of you who serve our great country and/or have family members who serve to make America great.

May God continue to bless America (even when we forget Him) and I hope that each of you have a wonderful day of celebrating with your loved ones.

I will be spending the weekend away from the internet (gasp!) with family and will return to update you on all the great bargains available on Monday!

Happy 4th of July and please stay safe this weekend!

And if you can't wait until Monday, check out Rachael's blog!

No comments: